Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ready for market

I will be selling some plants this Sunday at Carrboro's Wild Food + Herb Market. This market is the first in the nation (US) of its kind.

I am excited to be selling for the first time. My inventory is short and simple. I want to get myself out there and gain some experience and network with other like-minded herb and wild foods folks.

My plants look great and my display will be lovely. Everything I have for the display was purchased from thrift stores or repurposed. The only new items purchased for the market are paper cups for herbal tea samples. We have to use new, clean cups for sampling. I might start collecting small tea cups just for this purpose.


here is the link for the market:

http://theabundancefoundation.org/wild-food-herb-market

what you will find at my booth:

plants:
Blue Sage
Blue Vervain
Boneset
Butterfly Weed
Comfrey
False Indigo
Hyssop
Motherwort
Mountain Mint
Peppermint
Red Cedar
Spilanthes
St. John's Wort
Valerian
Yarrow

seeds:
Butterfly Weed
Spanish Needle, Yucca

books: 
lightly used books on herbs, organic gardening and wildlife gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment